Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Walao CLOSE GAME YESTEDAY!

CHELSEA VS BARCELONA 2.30AM - [6 MAY 2009] - CHAMPION LEAGUE SEMI FINAL




Aw, yesterday! First Chelsea leading! By 1 score, 1 half enter, then second half 90.00+ [3.56]
After the second half 90.00+[4.00] ( I think so, not sure about the time ), Barcelona!, make a amazing GOAL.

I was shock because when Chelsea play at Barcelona (HOME) they it was [ 0 - 0 ]

But when Barcelona played at Chealsea (HOME), Chealsea leading but lose at last.

I though that my favorite team will win but LOSE!

It's OK CHELSEA! Next time we will be better! One team, One heart! Never give up!
Even thou, i am sad but every Chelsea fan is also sad, but keep our spirits up!

Football Rocks! I love it! [ 100% No betting On It! ] [Just enjoy the game!]

No comments:

Post a Comment