Monday, May 25, 2009

WHAT THE HELL?

Now you trying to abuse me pulak...

What the hell? What i do now? So you are jealous?
OK then its ok for you...if you think im trying to do stupid stuff then ok...up to u...
You say you got information about me...ok...who is the bugger...
Let me find me, and ask him to tell me what he wanna say? So what the hell happen?
Is what wrong in your head? I dont care about you anymore, i dont care...
Because im tired getting scold for no reason...
I wont care about anything.....
I wanna be with my friends.....
You can do what ever you want....
You can go out with other guys like you like....
I dont know what's going on with your head...
If you dont trust me, then whatever...
I dont care.....!!!!!! Stop using my bloody name for a "ASS!" ABUSER!

No comments:

Post a Comment