Saturday, June 6, 2009

LISTEN [ to : someone ]

Dont know why that night alex chew sms me you scold him, so i called you and ask you what's up, and you reply " nothing la "
And i said " why scold alex " and you reply " i love a and nothing about your consent "

I got one word for you, i saw your blog and you love to hang out with other guy's friend right? good, then dont need to come find this friend also....
because simply hate me for no reason....
very good...smart.....

lucky, i was not stupid, i talk with my ex on the phone and i heard she when clubbing and i was talking talking...and i feel the person can only understand me is only GOD, and HER!
she last time with me 8 months and she understand what i mean, but i also know what i do....

LIM POH YENG, you very geng a, i am the one who as a friend teach you snooker, now go play with other friends and simply hate this friend.....very nice...
you can continue....
no point for me to write this blog already....
you told alex chew wanna go to brandon side and hate me? i tell you one thing...
brandon dint hate me....
if he do, then i no point also keep on give you hate....
you no thank me but also hate me for no reason....funny like shit....
i dont know what to say already....

1 comment:

  1. excuse me ! alex has apologize to me cause his emotion problem too ! i tell you, u really no point to write out this article ! and today is 8th of june , u post this on 6th of june , i felt some late to see this post ! i hang out with my friends is non of ur business ! and people wont hate u for no reason,i tell u ! then u should u feel happy CAUSE BRANDON DINT HATE YOU ! and thankyou that u teach me how to play snooker ! im not a no manners person. and you still love ur ex , then COUPLE BACK WITH HER ! DONT LET ME SAW UR MSG OR CALL APPEAR IN MY PHONE !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete