Saturday, October 10, 2009

Today. Decision. And What Happen.

Today i went to the temple and help Eve. Then suddenly i saw her dont care what i did, then i dint do anything lo. So when i go back that time, she suddenly sms me that i scold her. I dint scold her at all. I was moody but i never scold her. I told her i wont scold her. But she still say i scold her. Then nvm lo. So suddenly she dont want talk to me. And she sms me shut up.

You know what i think? I dam dam sad in my life now. Being in my room, alone, feel like crying. I first time get this kinda feeling you know? Now i don't know what will i do next. I feel so lost you know? Now if she dont want to see me anymore, then i cant just stop my college and run back to johor. I rather go cry at my father grave yard and say sorry. I so down now. I can't smile but i can cry. I love her so much you all know that. I no lie, i do everything ad to love her. Now she call me to just keep away from her. I so sad a!!!!!!!! If i keep on continue writing this blog i will cry more. I so sad a. I wish i have my brother with me now. What should i do now? T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment